Sunday 29 May 2011

Fancy a new paperback? I did

I want to read Rose Tremain's short stories so I went on Amazon and bought The Garden of theVilla Mollini and other stories and then... once my shopping frenzy had subsided (I bought The Great Lover by Jill Dawson and a book by Louis de Bernières as well)



 then, I searched for myself. Oh I know; very vain indeed. Anyway, as well as the Kindle edition, there is now also a paperback edition of The Glassblower's Daughter available. Weirdly however, your options are either to choose a new copy for £9.50 and free delivery, or a USED copy for £12.90 with p&p extra.

2 comments:

  1. I've read The Glassblowers Daughter. It is a brilliant book. I've recommended it to my friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Val - much appreciated

    ReplyDelete