Monday 11 May 2015

Which is your favourite Asimov title?

The nice thing about this book is that it comes from the station. Our station is really sweet. It has its own bookcase and all us train users can borrow the books and then leave them on a train if we like...

Or we can bring them back again.

I thought no-one except me ever examined the shelves but last Friday when I was going to work I saw a girl kneeling on the floor and rummaging through their offerings.

The Asimov wasn't there the last time I looked at the titles. I was delighted to see it. I used to devour science fiction. The stories that stick in my mind most vividly are science fiction. I read one when I was about eighteen called The Ruum by Arthur Porges. I never ever forgot it. It's utterly perfect.

This has been my bedtime reading (and sometimes early morning tea in bed reading). But I am on the final story so very shortly it goes back to the station.

No comments:

Post a Comment